- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Data Science and Engineering Lab, Engineering Building 3308, 428 South Shaw Lane, East Lansing, MI
Wenqi Fan is now a Postdoctoral Fellow at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (advised by Prof. Qing Li), and Research Scholar of Data Science and Engineering(DSE) Lab at Michigan State University, under the supervision of Dr.Jiliang Tang.
He completed his Ph.D. degree from City University of Hong Kong(CityU) in May 2020. His supervisors were Prof. Jianping Wang and Prof. Qing LI.
His current research interests include data mining and machine learning, especially on recommender systems and Social Network Analysis.
Links: Google Scholar, DBLP
- 08/2020: Invited to serve as PC member for AAAI2021.
- 06/2020: One paper “A Graph Neural Network Framework for Social Recommendations” is accepted by IEEE TKDE.
- 05/2020: Preprint “Attacking Black-box Recommendations via Copying Cross-domain User Profiles” [Arxiv]
- 03/2020: SDM2020 Doctoral Forum accepted “Deep Social Recommendations”.
- 03/2020: Awarded SDM2020 Student Travel Award with funds from SIAM.
- 12/2019: Two papers are accepted by SDM 2020.
- 12/2019: Invited to serve as PC member for IJCAI 2020 and AI4EDU 2020.
- 10/2019: Preprint of our paper “Does Gender Matter? Towards Fairness in Dialogue Systems” is released [link].
- 10/2019: Our paper “Epidemic Graph Convolutional Network” is accepted by WSDM 2020 (Preprint coming soon!).
- 06/2019: Our paper “Deep Social Collaborative Filtering” is accepted by RecSys 2019.
- 06/2019: Received the IJCAI 2019 Student Travel Award and will serve as volunteer.
- 05/2019: Our paper “Deep Adversarial Social Recommendation” is accepted by IJCAI 2019.
- 01/2019: Our paper “Graph Neural Networks for Social Recmmendation” is accepted by WWW 2019.
- Wenqi Fan, Tyler Derr, Xiangyu Zhao, Yao Ma, Hui Liu, Jianping Wang, Jiliang Tang, and Qing Li.
Attacking Black-box Recommendations via Copying Cross-domain User Profiles. [Arxiv]
- Haochen Liu, Jamell Dacon, Wenqi Fan, Hui Liu, Zitao Liu, Jiliang Tang.
Does Gender Matter? Towards Fairness in Dialogue Systems. [Arxiv]
- Wenqi Fan, Yao Ma , Qing Li, Jianping Wang, Guoyong Cai, Jiliang Tang, and Dawei Yin.
A Graph Neural Network Framework for Social Recommendations. In IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING (IEEE TKDE 2020), 2020.
- Wenqi Fan, Yao Ma, Han Xu, Xiaorui Liu, Jianping Wang, Qing Li, and Jiliang Tang.
Deep Adversarial Canonical Correlation Analysis. In Proceedings of the 2020 SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM 2020), 2020.
- Wentao Wang, Suhang Wang, Wenqi Fan, Zitao Liu, and Jiliang Tang.
Global-and-Local Aware Data Generation for the Class Imbalance Problem. In Proceedings of the 2020 SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM 2020), 2020.
- Tyler Derr, Yao Ma, Wenqi Fan, Xiaorui Liu, Charu Aggarwal, and Jiliang Tang.
Epidemic Graph Convolutional Network. In Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM 2020), 2020. [PDF]
- Wenqi Fan, Yao Ma, Dawei Yin, Jianping Wang, Jiliang Tang, Qing Li.
Deep Social Collaborative Filtering. In Proceedings of the 13th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (RecSys 2019), 2019. (Long Paper, Acceptance rate: 19%.) [Arxiv]
- Wenqi Fan, Tyler Derr, Yao Ma, Jianping Wang, Jiliang Tang, Qing Li.
Deep Adversarial Social Recommendation. In Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2019), 2019. [Arxiv] [Slides]
- Wenqi Fan, Yao Ma , Qing Li, Yuan He, Eric Zhao, Jiliang Tang, and Dawei Yin.
Graph Neural Networks for Social Recommendation. In Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on World Wide Web (WWW 2019), 2019. (Full, Oral, Acceptance rate: 18%.) [Arxiv] [Code-Pytorch] [Slides]
- Wenqi Fan, Qing Li, Min Cheng. Deep Modeling of Social Relations for Recommendation. In Proceedings of the Thirty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2018. (Student Poster.) [PDF]
- Conference Reviewer
- KDD’18/20, WWW’19/20, ICLR’20, IJCAI’19/20, SIGIR’20, AAAI’20, ACL’20, CIKM’19/20, RecSys’19, BigData’19/20
- Journal Reviewer
- IEEE TKDE, ACM TOIS, ACM TKDD, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, IEEE Intelligent Systems, Neurocomputing, WWWJ
- Introduction to Computer Studies. Spring, 2018
- Introduction to Computer Studies. Fall, 2017
- The Art and Science of Data. Summer, 2017